Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, novembre 13, 2007

    Clean & Clear Favourite Friendship Moment Contest

    "Let's take a photo," we chorused at the same time.


    Click here to vote!


    So that's what I submitted for the contest, a photo with Amelia in MOS toilet.

    I don't know how and why, but the caption didn't appear along with the photo. Sigh.

    Nonetheless, just vote la ok.

    Deeply appreciated, even though I am so super pissed off with the whole caption-didn't-appear part.


    Points to add:

    After voting, an email will be sent to you for verification, which MIGHT end up in your junkmail. So please do check yeah? Thanks thanks thanks.


    MWAHS.

    [EDIT] I am fucking pissed with the whole competition. Everything's fucked up. And there's no way I can contact any authorized personnel to complain about the errors, the unmovable number of votes and to withdraw from the whole thing. So.. fuck it. [/EDIT]

    Aucun commentaire: