Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, novembre 11, 2007

    It's been a while..

    Friday; before work at the bars on Emerald Hill, I searched high and low for these bunch of cool guys..

    Some guy I don't know, Kahwai, Amelia and ZiJian


    .. giving out Andy Warhol fliers. Damn cute la. :D


    Dearest Huixian, Jianling and David came around Acid Bar to wait for me to end work. And the nice guys bought Tuborg from me. Heheheheh.

    You have no idea how time flew faster with these people around. MWAHS.

    DblO and OBar after that!


    It's been longggggggggggggg since I've clubbed! :) And because Huixian wasn't in covered shoes (BAH. I is don't like this club rule), I changed shoes with her and for the first time ever, I danced in heels, my stupid work boots.


    Me, David and Huixian

    Me, Jianling and Huixian


    I was easily the tallest girl around with the boots on la. :D :D :D

    If you know me well enough, you'll know I don't wear heels and dancing with heels requires alot of training and I was killed.


    So I left my boots under some table and danced in my thunder grey (I don't know why but I am so highly intrigued by color name) stockings. Wahaha.

    It was nice meeting Yongsheng's (Huixian's bf) friends for like, the first time and despite all that, I must say we can click! ;) Jianling was very generous. Muahaha.




    Worked at Rab Bar (Boat Quay) on Saturday and I was pretty upset by the whole place. Unisex toilet with wet floor, small interior and all... Thankfully, the bar owners are pretty slack and the customers, being regulars, are very nice.

    Refusing to change in the toilet, I walked.. all the way to MOS in my killer boots and Carlsberg dress.

    WAH. ^#!$^(((&%!$^*(**%&~#~3567



    After some consideration, I found myself in MOS. :)

    Jie, Leong, Edwin and Kahwai


    I don't know why, but I kept trying to get the attention of the photographers. Ha. And of course I did get their attentions, BUT..


    The photo sucks.



    So let's move on.





    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .




    Your friend. Heheheheheh. Perhaps Leong got taken back by the photos we took. ;)




    To the dance floor!

    At some point of time, Jie tried to punch my face and dropped my ear stud in the process of doing so.

    And in the attempt to find it, I took photos of the floor:


    Ha. I found these photos funny somehow.

    Didn't manage to retrieve my ear stud though. :( Bah.


    And there's this guy who went like, "DO YOU REMEMBER ME? Do you remember me?? I always see you at MOS and I've danced with you before!!" Like, OMFG.

    To think about it, it's kinda funny. :P




    After a while.. we went to the Members' area, bought more drinks and snapped the camera like nobody's business.



    P.S.: I know the collage is very fucked up, but I'm too lazy and tired to do anything about it already. If I'm ever in the mood, I just might touch them up. But you can just wait. And wait.


    And the guys got so drunk, it's funny. Ha.





    Something random to share:

    I'm falling in love with this drink that I useda give dirty looks to the friends who ordered it.

    Aucun commentaire: