Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, novembre 25, 2007

    LOOKING FOR LITTLE MISS NAUGHTY?

    I am finally done with my Advanced Mobile Computing project proposal! (Y)

    So I finally have the time to sit down and blog.



    School has been pretty shiok this week!
    Tuesday - Quiz from 2-3pm
    Wednesday - Quiz from 2-2.30pm
    and as usual.. I have no school on Thursday.

    Muahahaha!



    On Wednesday, I went down to Downtown East to help Tom check into his chalet (One of the finest things for being legally 18. Heheheh.) and that bugger was late so I chilled in the chalet myself.



    We had lunch at Sakae and I left to meet Yihui to explore City Plaza!



    Don't siao siao okay. City Plaza does has good buys, as long as you're good at digging for treasures!

    The both of us managed to get two pairs of similar shoes (2 for $25!!) and the crazy girl bought herself, get this.. five pairs of leggings. I think she's intending to buy the rainbow. Heheheheh.



    Anyway, check this out:

    Yihui has this friggin' piercing on her right wrist. :S Ouch, I feel the pain..



    After the adventure at City Plaza, we headed for Zouk! And it seems like the whole world were there too!

    It's been so long since I stepped into Zouk la and I finally collected my stupid card. Woohoooooooooo!

    Amelia, me and Yihui


    Javier and I loveee scarfs! Heheheheh.



    Zijian is there too!


    Heheheheh. I love Amelia many many many many.


    Leong! Notice my scarf is actually wrapping the three of us. Ha.


    Christine is there too! :)


    And Mark. Hehehehe. We are Zouk bouncers wannabes! And I just realised that we have the same color combination for our attire. Ha.



    I went back to the chalet after that, drank some more and I got half-wasted. There's BBQ the next day and many more people came around..

    Stefanie and me

    I had fun bitching with the fellow girls like, Steffie, Jasmine and Xiaomei. Heheheheh.



    Friday morning was well spent with extra three hours of sleep (I couldn't wake up for the 8am lesson), lunch with Huixian at Top Table and dinner at Sakae with Amelia and Leong as well!


    We were intending to catch Stardust but all the time slots are really very very lousy. :( Anyone wanna catch Stardust with me now?


    We girls got lame with the Karen Miller mannequins. Ha.


    MOS after that! :D And I just realised that I've been wearing many white tops lately, but rest assure they're all different hor.

    Debbie, sexayeeee Amelia and me with my very irritating fringe


    Debbie lost her virginity of clubbing to us! Heheheheh.


    Amelia was (notice I used was, which means on other days she's not. HAHA) damn sexy with her dress and.. very little undergarments. And I just realised that Amelia's looking at Leong in the above photo. HA.


    Me likey kissie Amelia alots.

    Melvin, Jie and me

    A friend, Jie, Debbie, Daven, Leong, me and Melvin

    I found this in the smoking room. Ha.

    I really hate my fringe. They. Can't. Stay. The. Way. I. Want.

    Debbie, Amelia, Rain and me



    Saturday was spent working at Novena Square's Harry's bar, which is pretty slack. I was just talking to some guys, watching soccer and drinking Shirley Temples.. and getting paid. Heheheheh.

    Kthxbye.

    Aucun commentaire: