Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, novembre 15, 2007

    I've got sunshine on a cloudy day.



    Despite the gay dance routine, the song rocks my socks yo.




    I've always had had this major problem about myself: I have no idea how to portray my unhappiness to the one that caused it.

    Call a pussy, a wussy, whatever; the fact is that I just can't express myself well tête-à-tête, you know? Perhaps if we were to converse through the World Wide Web, I may be able to open up better, but who am I kidding?

    I just can't fucking show my ultimate dismay to people!

    And if something's really bothering me, I either bottle it up inside me or whine to whoever that available to lend me a pair of listening ears.


    This is no good. Well, by whining to people, not only do I complicate stuff, I might just exaggerate the whole situation under agitation, which just might be the complete twisted version of the very truth.

    Not to forget, whining to people about one's negative side = bitching. 'Nuff said there.

    Plus, everybody knows how bottling emotions inside is not gonna do any good to the failing heart, yada yada..


    So now.. all I've got to do is to open up and let my dismay be heard and felt by the parties involved. I guess communication and mutual respect are the best ways to resolve disputes. I'm sure it can't be that hard right? You go, girl!




    Times like now make me treasure my VGF (Very Good Friends) alot. These are the girls I know , for sure, I wanna grow old with. These are the people who will be my bridesmaids, who I wanna go crazy with in the LV boutiques, hang around with while our kids school, discuss our kids' results and how to prevent them from having pre-martial sex.

    I love you and you and you.

    Aucun commentaire: