Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, novembre 20, 2007

    SAM

    Tuesday = Gelare Day


    I can live with waffles being my sole staple food. Heheheheh.


    I have no idea why my hands were like that. Ha.


    I'm so rich, I sleep on LV - a lousy attempt of the you're so fat.. joke. Ha.



    Somehow, Amelia seems to be in a photographer frenzy, so there's many many photos of moi. :D


    Somehow, I look really really skinny in this shot, don't you agree?


    We headed for the Singapore Art Museum to cam-whore!



    Can't. Reach..



    I like the floor tiles.

    Studious siolz!




    My posture was damn ugly. OMFG, so horrifiying.



    Whatever!

    Decisions, decisions..





    WOOOO~ Mysterious hand!



    We happened across this playhouse part of the museum, which I supposed is for the kids in the weekends?

    Damn cute la. We had lots of fun there with the foam blocks.





    SAM + Amelia + many many photos = LOVES


    Speaking of SAM, this week.. YT SHALL BE SAM! Just to try it out and see how well it will go! So.. if you want, you can call me Sam! Or Sammie!! :D :D :D




    And then we left for my casting at Balaclava, followed by dinner at the Sims. My favourite place for home-cooked food. :D

    The very cute girl got me red-flesh dragon fruit (must eat red-colored flesh, not the white one!) from her trip to Genting last weekend, because she knows I like them:


    xD MWAHS.

    And yes, I'd eat them at home..




    Something random to share, as seen at Citylink:


    Niu (new) Look!


    HAHAHA. Took me quite a while to figure that out.. and it got me laughing once I did.

    Aucun commentaire: