Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, novembre 29, 2007

    Random Thoughts #19

    Woes of singlehood

    One major problem I face now is the lack of quality company.

    I've been random dating a lot and I see no stopping of it because chances are I may never get attached to my Prince Edward in a very long time.

    So, yep.. And note to self: DO NOT REJECT ANY WORK ASSIGNMENT.

    WORK.
    UNTIL. YOU. DIE.





    I went Plush last night for that Rebirth party or something? I was bored to tears so I hopped down to join Tom and friends to celebrate Zhenlu's (I can't spell his name) 16th.

    Yes, it's an underage party.

    Please remind me to never attend any of that sort again? It's so horrible. Music's bad and the crowd ain't any good.


    Pfffft. Got high, slept for 2 hours, puked while brushing my teeth, went for my 9am class and I am still awake.

    I am good yo.




    Anyway, the one thing that kept me going today must be Xerxes the Great and his brother's car.

    I ain't had had any dates who drives (yet), so the fact that my favourite classmate drove to school totally got me insane.


    Zai okay. We were so bored during our very long break, we drove all the way to Tampines MRT station to get bubble tea and then back to school. Ha. After class, I explored the street directory for the first time and I must say I failed quite miserably.

    Well, at the very least, I located Vivo city, my place and a few certain nostalgic areas.




    Back to the Sim's for dinner after a, like, 2 hours bus ride from Vivo. To think about it, I dined there at least once a week since I don't know when, and I hardly dine at home. Wow. Talk about family ties. Ha.




    It's almost X'mas and thus, it's time to start planning the X'mas list? Do inform me if there'd be any gift-exchanging parties! Heheheheh.

    YT's budget's kinda tied though. . .




    I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss
    And a prince I'm hoping comes with this
    That's what brings everaftering so happy
    And that's the reason we need lips so much
    Four lips are the only things that touch




    You know what? Next week is like baby boom week to me? I have at least a someone celebrating his/her birthday every day of the week! Cool shitzxxz. And it's also Zouk Out yo! Can't. Wait.




    I'm getting out of here. There ain't anything interesting going on recently.

    Kthxbye. (Heheheh. I'm very intrigued by this phrase. Somehow it really really amuses me.)

    Aucun commentaire: