Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, novembre 09, 2007

    MOO-VEEEEE

    It's been quite some time since all six of us girls hang out together, regardless online or whatever.


    :)

    To think about it, I hadn't been meeting the other girls for quite some time. So sorry, and when my financial crisis has calmed down, I swear I'd stop working on Fridays.



    I've been bumming around town so very often this week, I think I spent more time in town than in school. Ha. And it always seem to be the same routine for me, so I wouldn't be surprised if the shopkeepers recognize me.

    ANYWAYS! I've caught Rendition, The Game Plan and Muay Thai (or something like that.. you know, that Thai boxing show) recently.

    Woohoo, hadn't been watching movies for ages so this felt good. :)

    And The Game Plan is a fantastic show. MUST WATCH!



    Xerxes was very sweet to accompany me in town, after school yesterday, before I head for Leong's BBQ at his place with the whole gang.


    Food was fantastic, company was good, venue was nice and all in all, it was a great evening. :) Hanged out with Sebas and his friends after that till I zonked out.

    Today's Deepavali and I shopped in town (again) with Huixian. Spent quite some money.. Sigh. School tomorrow. Sigh.



    I was just thinking; when people gets attached in a relationship, somehow, the friends get forgotten and forsaken to one side. Even the closest of the closest friends wouldn't be able to maintain the same old friendship they had, because they'd just spend less time together.

    It just upsets me to see friends losing contact because of relationships. And it's always an eye-opener to me, when I see friends contacting only after relationships have ended. (I have no idea if I made any sense, but I think you should get the idea.)

    And then you get forgotten again, when your friend has established yet another relationship.

    Maybe it's because we human just can't manage our time well enough. Or maybe it's because we can't prioritize properly. Or maybe we just let our hearts get in the way.

    Friends are more than just company when you cannot find anyone or when your boy/girlfriend is away. Friends are people who care so much about you, they may just cancel their plans just because you seem like you'd need them.

    Sometimes, we just take things and people for granted, don't we. We may have this someone who's always there and got your back in times of heartbreaks and crisis, but that someone might not feel appreciated so we should cherish the people around you, spend more time with them and show some love! :) :) :)

    *hugs my girls (you jolly well know who you girls are!), Cheechai, Xerxes and Sebas*

    P.S.: Don't come around asking me what happened. Nothing happened and I am just expressing a thought. Chill.



    And a random photo to end the post:

    Ninja turtle!

    Aucun commentaire: