Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, novembre 06, 2007

    One very bad day

    Started off with me waking up just one hour before lessons, which left me with no time to do anything about my face or hair before I rush out of the house. And my lens were giving me so much problems, I was switching about the 2 pairs of lens I have left, but they were all giving me so much discomfort, I had to make do with just 1 len on the left eye.

    On the way to school, there was this suspicious sharp pain at my abdomen area, which leads me to remember that I've yet to experience period for quite some time.

    Alas, I just had to find that out the hard way, with my stained jeans. Class ended and I went back to buy new (daily - fuck monthly ones, they hate me) lens and I left my shades on the bus.


    Sigh.

    Can my day be any worse?



    Maybe we're trying, trying too hard
    Maybe we're torn apart
    Maybe the timing is beating our hearts
    We're empty

    Aucun commentaire: