Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, novembre 12, 2007

    Random Thoughts #18

    I had school till 2pm today and I spent some quality time with Steffieeee. We bought new files and went googoo and gaga decorating them with foam cute vehicle and cat stickers. The stickers were so cute, I came out with a fabulous idea to stick them on our ears like, you know how we do it when we were in primary schools? Damn cute la.

    Somewhere.. over the rainbow..

    Okay, never mind that. It's a private joke.




    Dinner with Huixian as well at Golden Mile Complex/Tower/Shopping Center/Plaza (you know the one with the cheap cinema?) for Hainanese chicken rice steamboat!


    Huixian's and my parents useda bring us to this place religiously when we were kids, and we were just reminiscing a few days back and we decided to dine there today.

    I think I really like steamboats with friends because it's like, everyone just gets out of their comfort zones and eat like how they'd at home ya? Plus there's this closeness that some sort makes me feel like family to the friends.

    Let's all go steamboating soon! ;)




    Every now and then, people ask me this: Why are you single?

    To think about it, it's quite a stupid question to ask, don't you think. I mean, single means single la. Got why one meh?

    It's like how you can never explain just how much and why you love this person. But oh well, being single also means that there's no one I'm highly interested in or that I wanna date exclusively.


    Or to the nasty ones out there, maybe YT is just 没人爱 (translate: nobody loves YT).

    :(


    Sigh. Sometimes the whole status thing is just so underrated, isn't it? Look around you, and just how many unofficial couples do you see?

    I can easily point out a few and I guess I've been through a couple of this shit.


    Everybody's doing this whole no string attached thing. It's just so convenient ya. Convenient for company, fun, joy and laughter. And convenient to the extend that when you don't feel like it anymore, you just let go with the *snap* of your fingers.

    Whoever cares about the other party? No string attached what! You should have known better that something like this is bound to happen sooner or later. Serves you right for sinking so deep into this pit, you foolish person.

    And all you get for being a sucker for love is.. a broken heart, a head full of unanswered questions and endless sleepless nights.




    Actually I have no idea what I'm ranting about, you know. Ha. My thoughts are so random, they can't even link up properly. And I don't think I'm making any sense, but whatever. I just feel happier and lighter after typing shitzxzxzz.




    I am so fickle-minded sometimes, I think I am in no position to complain about the other fickle people.




    You know, some time ago.. I posted sometime about fate? (I found the link back to the post.)

    I wonder how true this whole fate thing works. Because I think I'm gonna challenge destiny once again.




    Sometimes, the more you abuse the word "LOVE" on people you don't actually love much.. the more you seem to be a really vicious person who slits one's throat silently, then proceed to dispose off the body at some deserted forest where no one will find out.

    Now that's scary.

    Even scarier than people who don't pretend to like who you are.

    I is don't like hypocrites.




    I hate how friends drift apart at points of time. Because of little disputes, clashed schedule, school, work, BGR or whatever.

    I. Is. Fucking. Don't. Like.







    And oh yeah, I think it's about time I pick up an English name which new people will address me with, because people always have such a hard time pronouncing YingTing. Sigh.

    So I've narrowed down the list of names to these:

    • Charlotte Low YT (by my class boys and approved by Amelia)
    • Sam Low YT (by Huixian) [think Sammie, Samantha.. for nicknames]
    • Nicolette Low YT (By Steffie) [think Nick, Nicole, Letty.. for nicknames]
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH ONE YOU PREFER. Like, you know, do you think of YT when you see any one of the above names?

    Because I value you guys so much and your opinion matters to me, so whoever you are. SHOW SOME LOVEEEEE and let me know whichever you prefer?

    OR if you have something else in mind which you think fits me to a tee.. I'm open for suggestions. ;)


    Deeply appreciated.. MWAHS! XOXO

    Aucun commentaire: