Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, novembre 19, 2007

    mundane with a capital 'M'

    My life has been kinda miserable recently.

    My definitely of miserable is having work cancel out on you, and no dates in the weekends. So yep, I've been miserable. *sighs and sulks at one corner*



    Friday was CCN Day and I bugged Weiming to get me this balloon flower; all for the sake of charity! :D


    And then Xerxes the bugger spoilt the stem lor. Sadzxzzx.


    We had.. lunch dinner some bites at Ikea after spending some time at Queensway giving Brian a very crucial wardrobe revamp.


    Swedish meatballs + chicken wings + potato salad = LOVE


    Met Huixian in town after that..


    I've been seeing quite a lot of this girl recently, and I ain't complaining. :D


    Heheheheh. I'm a present!


    Supper along with Allan and Jianling at East Coast Park, 'cause we got so bored in town. We planned to sing too.. But KBox seems to have closed down at Marine Parade. Sadzxzxzz.




    I got really really bored on Saturday with no plans! Everybody was busy with their own stuff so I was home alone. :(

    Thankfully, I found Zhiyang and we went to catch Bratz..



    .. which is a nice movie, in my opinion! All the girls are really pretty.. A total teen flick which is somewhat like High School Musical. Go catch it if you like HSM.


    He who simply refuse to take a decent photo with moi.

    Timsum after that at like, Verrasamy Road or something too.. :)




    So tomorrow is yet another school day! I've got assignment deadlines and quizzes coming up this week. Sigh, it's time to get cracking. This is by far, my slackest semester ever. Lovin' it; and now that I'm spending abit more time with my class guys.. It's good.




    Digressing, let me ask you a question: How do you like it when your gf/bf has this really close and good friend of the opposite sex?

    So chances are, they are totally not into each other and they just so happen to enjoy each other's company in this really buddy manner. And well, the thought of getting all over each other has never been an issue as well. How well will you take it?



    I just had had conversations with a couple of my friends regarding similar issues and it seems like, no matter how gracious and open-minded one can be; it's never good to have a close friend of the opposite sex.


    I don't know about you guys, but I guess I will be pretty okay with my boyfriend (that is if he exists) having close girlfriends. Well, I certainly will appreciate if he doesn't forbid me from speaking to boys, you know?

    So yeah, vice versa. Respecting one the way you want to be respected is very important. So before you engage yourself into this BFF friendship with someone of the opposite sex; consider the total twist of scenario with you being your partner instead. How will you feel?

    It's always easier said than done. Don't lie to yourself and think really really hard. Do you really wanna hurt your partner in such manner? To think about it, the time spent having the imagination go wild is never a small number. In fact, it just might drive one crazy. All the way up the wall.

    So yup.. think about it.



    Me still thinks that it's da best being single, because I won't be facing such dilemma. ;) (Come join the club! Okay, joke.) But then again, I shall be more careful with attached guy friends.. Jealous girlfriends are definitely not a pretty sight ya!

    And I just rest my case with an apology to whoever that felt threatened by my presence; not that I know of many of such sort happening.. But it's always better to be safe than sorry. Heheheh.


    OUT!

    Aucun commentaire: