Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, novembre 19, 2007

    Enchanted by Nuffnang



    Yes, I am one of the lucky 100 Nuffnangers to win a pair of tickets to catch the exclusive screening Enchanted at Great World City! :D



    And according to the list of lucky bloggers, I'm the first; which means I was the first one to email a response (because the names are all not in alphabetical order)! WAHAHAHA. How cool is that?!?!?!?!

    I have no idea to jump in glee to the fact that I'm fast.. or that I'm kiasu.




    Before the event, my very nice classmates (Brian, Weiming and Xerxes) accompanied me to wait for Amelia in town and we had Pizza Hut! :)


    AMELIA; who accidentally zoomed the photo while we were taking it, thus the very up-close and nude shot. Ha.

    Check out my eyebags. :(




    Ngee Ann City's gigantic Christmas tree and us! My lousy Sony T-7 camera is not pro enough to capture the whole tree. Sigh.


    Next up: Island Creamery! :)_ (the underscore is my drool)

    Puluk Hitam and Nutella flavoured ice-cream






    Great World City has hugeeeeee lifts! Or maybe the lift ain't meant for shoppers like us.


    Or maybe the lift isn't big, I'm SMALL.


    Hahaha. I look fking spastic.




    Digressing, this is what I did during class on the Snowman application of Facebook:


    HAHAHAHA. SO CUTE RIGHT?!?!?! Actually, there's more decorations to come.. But in order to get the new decorations, I need to spam and make people add the application. So, yup.. COME PLAY TOO!

    P.S.: I have no idea what's the carrot doing down there. I have no idea at all.




    Ahem. Anyways, review of Enchanted! One word: BAGUS!

    Enchanted is just such a wonderful movie! It's been long since a good fairytale-like movie comes along, you know? Must watch!! And Enchanted is just what we needed la. It got the whole theater in stitches, awwing in envy and clapping for more.

    And Prince Edward is damn good-looking. Me likey.

    Oh.. Did I mentioned it's a must-watch movie??




    Something random.. This is how one of my MAC eyeliners look like:


    It is damn sadzxzz. And I hadn't been to places with MAC yet, so I have to make do with this pathetic piece of shit. It's actually alot shorter than the cover. Ha.




    I've got a quiz tomorrow and I've yet to do anything about it. Sigh. Right before I go, THANK YOU, NUFFNANG! :)

    Aucun commentaire: