Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, avril 01, 2008

    Photos update

    I finally set my heart to upload the photos, even though Blogger is still not fucking working with me.. But whatever, these are from Friday and from PhotoBucket, so the photos ain't compressed and are fking big in size (sorry if it lags you down):


    Dinner at Dian Xiao Er with Persley and Zhiyang:

    Oatmeal prawns! ♥

    Roasted duck!! ♥♥♥

    Some fatty pork thing.

    Fish.


    And then we went down to Breathless and after a few more shots and drinks.. Let the cam-whoring begin!

    WARNING: VERY IMAGE-HEAVY AND NARCISSISTIC.

    I stole the Guinness hat. :D


    I wore cheerleading shorts actually, but I don't want you to think so much.. so most of the photos have hearts covering it. Teeheehee.

    Gosh, I love this girl. Ha.


    I am so considerate that I censored the car's plate number. :D

    I was doing a rain dance and it amused Stefanie highly.

    Persley, acting as if he is oh so camera-shy.

    The girls there.. I-don't-know-her-name, Corrine, Stefanie and yours truly.

    The birthday boy - who is so fucking camera-shy until I gave up trying to take a proper photo with him.

    All act one.

    This is where we took the very mysterious photo, which I posted up previously. :S

    And after a while, we gathered the gang around to show them the photo and the place we took it.. and someone bravely took another photo of it:







    It's a table.

    But when Stefanie took it, it was so shaky, so misty and full of orbs.

    Food for thought: What went wrong earlier?

    And for your information, my camera has this anti-shake function, so there's no reason for any photo to get that shaky!

    Hmmmm...


    Well, anyway, more photos! Although I kinda think you're getting bored already.. Good for you for coming so far! There's so much more! :B

    Hate my hair. Hate my hair.

    Pingliang and Stefanie.

    Pingliang's twist was posing behind us for so many photos.. and we didn't notice.

    And then comes Zhiwei's middle finger..


    Yuxiang, Pingliang, Stefanie and yours truly.

    Drink MACALLAN.

    Gosh, I'm red like a lobster.

    My legs look so nice. ^^

    I love my sandals, which, in case you didn't notice, Stefanie has too!

    Love story. HA.



    And then before we knew it, it was 3am and time to go..

    Teosoon was near the district too!

    And that's all the photos I have for now. . .

    Lazy, lazy, lazy to blog anymore. OUT.

    Aucun commentaire: