Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, mai 01, 2007

    MY BIRTHDAY BBQ

    Yesterday was a wonderful wonderful day! :D

    First off, I had school and we played with this very very old Nokia phone. The model was N6250 or something.. I'm sure I've never seen this model around. And fwah, the battery is larger than my phone. Hahaha.


    Went home with Amelia and my parents fetch us to Pasir Ris Park!

    Xerxes, Weiming, Huatlee, Ivan and Eunice helped us unload all the stuff and look, they bought me a cake! :D

    [EDIT]Lecia just told me that the cake was from her. :'D THANK YOU DARLING!!! You're the bestest friend a girl can ever have. Really. :') :') :') [/EDIT]

    Amelia said the Y on my YT looks just like the "y" I always write. Haha.

    Fried rice, courtesy to Lecia's ah ma!

    with LECIA, whose daddy brought Vodka for me from Japan!

    Amelia!

    More early birds!

    Javier,

    Weizhen,

    Yiwei and

    Cheehiang helped me start the fire with no avail. The fire only started when most of the gang arrived at like, 10 plus.

    Weiming

    Huatlee

    Eunice

    Ivan

    and again, but he still made funny faces.

    These people are the best, they bought Vanilla Vodka which tasted terrible to me. And they drink and drank until everyone was like, tipsy.


    Stefanie, whom I hadnt seen in ages! *hugs*

    Pingliang, who owe me a present!

    Joyce, who thinks RP's modern dance is not modern enough. LOL

    Lecia and Joyce!

    I think Daniel looks very cute with the kitten like that. Heehee.

    The dear boy bought red and wine for me!

    My birthday cat! Her name is Yingting.

    So so so cute!! :D

    Cheechai, who is looking very man with specs. Hahaha.

    Emmerson, who limped his way to my BBQ with a broken ankle or something.

    Rakcent!
    Sweeyim who insisted on presenting me my present. Hahaha!


    Yet another bottle of Vodka and a cute little clip.Thanks to Kaiwen too..


    Huixiang!

    Speaking of which, BOONSENG! We never take photo! :(

    Huixian was late!

    Yongsheng!
    Me with Huixian and Sweeyim!

    Candles! Short of 9 candles, but it's okay!!1 :D

    Whee!

    PAPERS! Si Cheechai extra behind..

    And again, PAPERS loveee YT. :D




    Took photos with everyone from Papers. :)





    Amelia was showering me with motherly love, being happy for her daughter turning 18. Hahaha.



    I was screaming with my very hoarse and sore voice for people to take photos with me but everyone ignored me.


    The crowd scattered to the neighbouring pits after my birthday song and I got my head smashed into the cake, thanks to Xerxes Huang Songyuan.


    Amelia look so cute under my armpit. Teeheehee. Anyway, I failed in cutting good cake. Hahaha.


    Yongsheng and Huixian invaded my camera. Haha.

    My classmates then presented me my present from La Senza.


    I dunno why, suddenly Daniel came over to take photo with me.




    They bought me kinky stuff. LOL.

    They are so cute! :) And it was four big guys who bought it.


    So, I don't have chances to wear it, or rather, I don't think I'd wear it. THANKS FOR THE EFFORT MAN. YOU GUYS REALLY MADE ME LAUGH.




    Hahaha. I wasn't drunk enough to put it on.

    Koonann was late!

    And he found himself another twin outta Huixiang.

    Hahaha.

    Kianloong!

    And gerrie!

    Yuetyong!

    Derrick! He gave me this Hello Kitty angbao. LOL.

    The BBQ grill!

    Sweeyim looked very cute like that! But it couldn't be captured in the camera. Awww..

    Siahmong!

    Soonming.

    YT: Take photo with me leh..

    Gibson! It's so hard to get guys to take good photos. Or rather, it's hard to have guys look good in photos in which I look presentable too. :D

    Yingqian!

    Junkai. Woah, someone looks very happy to take photo with me.

    Rosie! And again, I TRUST YOU. REALLY. :D

    Kaiwen came very very late with the boyfriend! :)

    My classmates! Suddenly, I feel so much love for them.

    And I didn't take photo with Koonpheng too! :(

    Huixiang, Joyce and Daniel were the drunkards of the day!

    Thanks to the vodkas and wines!


    Soooo loved by everyone! I feel so blessed to have so many friends around me, and as much as you wanna deny this, I KNOW YOU GUYS LOVE MEEEE! :D

    Thank you guys sooooo much for coming to my BBQ even though you don't really know the people around, you haven't buy my birthday present (I'll let you off this time, deadline is THURSDAY), you have broke your ankle, I announced this BBQ really really late or whatever excuses you actually had before.

    THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY. Thanks for making it an excellent 18th birthday for me; the bestest yet. :)

    Aucun commentaire: