Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, juin 22, 2007

    10 random things about myself

    I got tagged by Amelia Sim to this:

    10 random things about myself

    1. I am so random, I couldn't think of anything random about myself
    2. Eh, I like kisses?
    3. I have 6 Patrick plushies but two of them are not with me because the Patricks are on a mission to spy for me things I'd like to know.
    4. I am very fortunate to have really really good friends like, the Papers and Cheechai; just to name a few. :)
    5. My allowance is $550/month but yet I always don't have enough to spend.
    6. I have this mole where only a few people know where it is at.
    7. I've procrastinating straightening my hair for the longest time.
    8. I have problems singing in karaokes because I couldn't read some of the words and I'd just pause there until I see a familiar one.
    9. Everytime I enter Forever21, I feel this splurge of energy, even though the shop is blasting HOT.
    10. I can melt listening to Justin Timberlake talk.

    Okay, I tag

    JOYCE
    ROSIE
    RAKCENT
    WEESIANG
    AND WHOEVER YOU ARE THAT BLOGS!

    Aucun commentaire: