Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, juin 27, 2007

    Inside out

    So I had lectures earlier on tonight and one wise guy who sat in front of me wore his shirt, inside out.

    Shuyi noticed it first because it was the brand she was working at and we practically laughed our asses off!!

    None of his friends noticed, not the one in front of him, nor the one behind him!

    I was so tempted to, you know.. "So you wear size L eh?" or "Hey, your shirt is inside out." The latter is bad enough, since I'm a girl to begin with and if I is in his shoes..? I'd rather kill myself then to face the person again.


    But then nah, letting him find out himself is funnier. (Although I won't get to witness it :( )

    I told Xerxes about it and he, being so brave (I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!), went ahead and told the guy!!

    AHAHA. The guy was shocked and he was like, "No!!".

    It really was lah.. And I felt so embarrassed for him.

    How can one actually wear a shirt inside out man?



    Okay. The end. (It may not seemed funny to you because you wasn't there to witness it, but I swear it's god-damn funny with a capital F!!!)

    *rolls on floor laughing and salutes Xerxes*

    Aucun commentaire: