Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, juin 14, 2007

    Thursday

    Hey there,

    Apparently, going emo didn't really get me more readers so I might as well get a grip of myself and, pretend that I am still oh so cheerful.

    So yup, some photos from the cameras, I was too lazy to post them up earlier.





    I like to take photos of people studying.

    Things that keep me going while studying!

    Gingy is super cute lah.






    We went to work at Sentosa's One Degree Fifteen. Pretty cool! Although the uniform made us look like we just escaped from the asylum.. and oh, no Starhub reception over there! Amelia ended up getting connected to some Indonesia network.



    On Tuesday, I went out with Amelia and ah Beng (forgot his real name).



    Later that night, I got my heart broken. *coughahemsniffcough*



    Thursday is PAPERS day brought forward; Joyce couldn't come. :(




    Pepper lunch! Accidentally deleted the clear one with everyone inside, I'm so sorry girlssss.




    I caught Bobo the Patrick doing this:


    Soaking up the light sun eh.

    Or maybe he just happen to lie like this when I toss him onto the bed. So cute!



    I really feel that I'm losing my best friend.

    Aucun commentaire: