Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, juin 02, 2007

    SBSP

    I studied after school on Friday!


    The boy trying to fix my very horribly spoilty ear piece, to no avail though.

    Speaking of which, I'm looking for Apple earpieces! Please please please let me know if you have any for sale! Condition don't even have to be fantastic, just listen-able.. And oh, cheap too please!



    Very studious people. :D

    Spongebob Squarepants after that with Lecia!


    So here are some screenshots I look. The effect wasn't good, partly because I am nowhere lcoated near the stage and they kept using smoke effects.

    Spongebob and Squidward's houses setting.

    Spongebob and a very fat and flabby Patrick in front of Spongebob's pineapple house.

    Spongebob singing just how much he wanna fly with the jellyfishes in the jellyfish fields.

    The Kusty Krabs with Mr Krabs, Spongebob, Squidward and Plankton disguised as a fish trying to steal the Kabby krabs recipe.

    Sandy and Spongebob at the beach or something.

    Spongebob Attempt #1 to fly.

    Attempt failed as the chair flew away without Spongebob.

    Attempt #2: Spongebob got Patrick cycle while Spongebob is tied to the bicycle.

    Attempt failed due to Patrick's dumbness.

    Everyone in Bikini Bottom dissing Spongebob for having dreams to fly.

    Spongebob flew after sticking his hairdryer into his pants.


    Then it was the interval!


    Urghhhhh. I want that plushie too! :(

    It was so tempting to just snatch from one of the kids, but I is a good girl.

    Some kid trying to fly like Spongebob.

    The Flying Dutchman and Spongebob in his sunken ship setting.

    All attempts failed, but the jellyfishes were nice enough to aid Spongebob in flying with them in the fields.

    Everyone gathered together to sing a song!

    THE END!

    Can you see Plankton floating on Spongebob's balloon chair? That was cute! Hahaha.



    They just put up a new sign along the walkway to the bus stop from Eunos MRT station.


    Well, somehow.. the NO PARKING OF BICYCLES sign seems to encourage even more cyclists to park their bicycles there!


    I've never seen so many bicycles parked there before! (I understand the photo is very dark, but the one with flash wasn't a good shot)


    Studied some more with Koonpheng after that....


    And then some more this afternoon.



    I realised I studied for like, long hours.. But it seems like I didn't show much results. Zzz..

    Aucun commentaire: