Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, juin 23, 2007

    Friday @ da city!

    Currently, I have 140 photos from today.. Talk about cam-whoreness!!

    I woke up at 10am with the intention to choose my CDS and elective, but the TP server was so freaking jammed that I went back to sleep, woke up to try again for zillion of times! I finally managed to choose something at like, past noon.. Argh!


    I met up with these girls and we had food while Amelia stressed over her birthday celebrations!



    We sat by Chippy for our yummilicious fried Mars bars and stared at the idiots Singaporeans who queued for donuts at the neighboring Donut Factory.


    Like, how desperate and kiasu can Singaporeans get? Seriously, we're like, willing to queue for ANYTHING! Queue for stupid Hello Kitty plushies, cabs, toilet cubicles, idol's signatures and now donuts..

    The queues are CRAZY!

    And the saddest thing? The people on the line are queuing to PAY for donuts. It's not even a free thing..

    HEY! I'm looking for potential people with MONEY to help me set up this Krispy Kreme outlet in Singapore. I am very sure we'll earn alot. Please leave me a mail at low.yingting@hotmail.com if you're willing to invest! I have sales and banqueting experiences, so I am confident I'd do good minding the store! :D



    We hit the little girl's room! And we did what girls like doing most nowadays, take photos in toilets! Heeheehee.




    I remember I was trying to nudge Huixian to redo my ribbon for me at that shot. Haha.




    We went by Singapore River to chill and cam-whore!







    Amelia and Huixian, LOOK! I managed an emo photo without looking down, trying to show off my eyeliners. *stick out my tongue in your faces*





    HAPPY PEOPLE! In my opinion? I think the above photo makes a very good wallpaper, so make US your wallpapers. Bwahaha!




    Your friend.


    I was trying to control my laughter, and thus, my face looked damn spastic. A good thing that we're like, far from the camera.




    I think that by now, you people are comfortable with all the photos of us, so I guess it wouldn't be necessary for me to ask you to behold now.



    This is funny! Heehee. I know I should stop playing with my dress, but I can't resist; thus the unglamorous looks.







    Then, we decided to play with the Burst mode of our phones. BEHOLD THE SPASTICITY!!





    My dress look so cool like that! :)


    We tried so hard; but we couldn't master the art of taking photos like idiots.

    And personally? I think it worsens the double-chin-ness..






    Ooops, wrong side!


    Cheechai the very bored guy helped to turn over the left portion, but he failed to remove this stain on Amelia's leftest face. Haha.


    Some random fountain we found on the way to Citylink.


    KISS MY ASS. HEEHEE.


    Leave, left, gone.


    Amelia and Huixian went to find the men of their lives whereas Stefanie and I sulked and waited for Lecia and Joyce to crawl from home!

    We <3 LV!

    Dinner was Sakae Sushi again, we had Sakae for lunch yesterday too; if you can remember from my previous post.

    YUMS. We <3 Sakae too!

    Is that your friend again?



    I was so full from Sakae lah. I have no idea why I was so motivated to eat MORE and MORE, perhaps it was the impatience of mine for queuing so long!!

    The girlies went home and an idiot named Boonsiang was lonely from waiting for people so I, being the ever nice me, spent some time with him.

    And tadaa!! THE END. This post took me so long. :( Please really do enjoy the photos, and I am expecting you all to really scrutinize each and every one of them.

    Aucun commentaire: