Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, juin 28, 2007

    Juedi means Thursday, Merde alors means Fuck.

    School was a total bore today. I think I repeated Shine On for more than a dozen times and Shuyi was getting so irritated with me singing, "Please don't cry.."

    Shuyi got elf ears! Haha.

    We got really bored during DMSD because she didn't bring the lab sheets and I brought the wrong chapter, so we went the whole lab lesson (of two hours) looking pretty and pretending to look busy and intellectual.

    Haha. I think I look so cute in the above photo! =x


    Amelia, Koonpheng and I had lunch and Amelia got lame when I said I wanted to go home when we were nearing Eunos station; so she pulled me down the train and we waited for the next train.

    I like this photo too! Lol, I'm like gaining this sudden splurge of confidence shame today.


    So I finally bought new foundation (yay!) and I was told that if I collect SIX unwanted MAC foundation cases, I can get a FREE lipstick! Okay, one down, 5 more to go! Oh, DONATE TO ME YOUR EMPTY CASES!

    Actually I have no use of lipsticks, but heck lah, FREE LEH.


    Amelia went for work to go gaga over the Australia soccer players, who Amelia and Koonpheng kept going on about during lunch!! Different frequencies. :( And oh, I went down to Tampines to meet Huixian for lunch.


    I've been going on and on about doing a YT sale again, since it's been so long I cleared my wardrobe and I need more buckeroos!!

    You girls are privileged to view my sale items before I post them up on SGST, so watch this space! I'd let you know when I actually start taking photos. :) You'll get a few dollars off the cost price if I like you!


    The littlest things that take me there.

    Aucun commentaire: