Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, juin 13, 2007

    So fast.

    I stared at this empty page for a very long time, not knowing how to express how I feel right now.


    People all have this weird knack for reading sad stories. It cheers them up to know that hey, that girl just got dumped, hey, that girl is still clinging on to a relationship which will never work or hey, ditto for me.

    It makes us, humans happy to know that they do not have the saddest story to share. It makes us happy to know that even though we aren't happy, there's someone out there who is actually far worse than us.

    We can be so saddistic eh.



    I know that was totally random, but hey, what can you expect from a girl who just came out from a failed relationship?

    Because you are were more than just my boyfriend.

    Aucun commentaire: