Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, juin 24, 2007

    When the ex moves on before you do

    Took this off CLEO (July 2007):

    It doesn't matter who initiated the split - you always want to be the first one to debut a sexy date and an utterly fabulous new you at a party (even if you really feel like sobbing into a bucket of KFC). So what should you do if your ex beats you to the punch? Take a tip from Jessica Simpson and keep your dignity. Jess hasn't bad-mouthed ex-hubby Nick Lachey, thrown a drink in his new girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo's face, nor had a public hissy fit. "Just remember you're a fabulous person and it's his loss," says relationship theraphist Dr Charmaine Saunders. If you're got it together enough to talk to his new girl, do so, but be brief. If you're still far from being OK and suspect that you'll have no self-control upon seeing them together, surround yourself with friends who'll support you and help you keep any demon-like blowouts in check. Before you do anything outrageous, ask yourself: "Will I be embarrassed by this in a few months?" If the answer is yes, refrain! And if all else fails, use him moving on as a psychological tool to help you do the same.
    Soul Saver: Watch Legally Blonde (a few times if necessary)

    Everyone had had such an experience or will one in times to come.. A friend of mine just told me about his experience so I thought I'd be nice and type out part of the article out here!

    But then again, he thinks it's crap.. so I hope this do at the very least, a little comfort to you! (Don't make me type for nothing lah. Try to absorb them!)

    Aucun commentaire: