Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, juin 22, 2007

    :)

    HOLLA! Thanks to everyone who attempted my test and I only have 4 failures (Gibson, Junkai, Rakcent, Farhan) outta 19 people who tried the test. And Mr Goh Koon Pheng got 100% ?!?!?

    My quiz must be too easy.

    I slept at like 6 am and I was so god damn tired so I met the girls late for Sakae!







    We were all kinda disappointed with the Mango sales. Never mind the shoving and pushing, there's nothing much on the racks that can make us go like, WOAH!

    So we skipped over to Forever 21 and everyone but Lecia bought something. Yay!


    Amelia and I tried this shirtfor fun, which made us look like so slutty.

    Stefanie left for Pingliang, Amelia left for her classmates, while Lecia and I continued shopping!

    Anyway, Stefanie and Amelia came uninvited, they totally datecrashed me and Lecia!


    Lecia and I went crazy at River Island but I was rational enough to get just one pair of cute canvas pumps. Teeheehee. Totally dig the jeans there lah.



    I got bored with my camera.

    And oh!


    Xerxes was SOOOO sweet.

    Aucun commentaire: