Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, juin 21, 2007

    Goodbye all-my-cosmetics-are-from-MAC days, hello Loreal mascara.

    (Yes, I know I need new blusher, don't remind me I have no money to buy.)

    Amelia, Huixian and I went K Box on Tuesday, and Amelia and I had complimentary KLunches because of a certain feedback we gave on our very unpleasant past visits to the outlet at Marina Square.


    Two screens! It's like, the first time I got a room (for 3 pax) with TWO TVs. How cool is that.





    I took a very sexayyyyyy and arty farty (I don't know who coined this term, but I'm stealing it openly from you now) photo of Huixian. Heehee.

    And she attempted to take one for me too.

    We left for town, for I-forgot-what reasons and Huixian ditched us for Kaiwen.




    And then I got bullied cheated dragged persuaded to work at whats-its-name hotel.

    You know who you are, and you know I still hate you for that. Wahaha.



    And I finally watched Shrek3 today! And for some reasons, the tickets to it were selling like hotcakes!

    Like, WTH? Shrek3 has been out for ages, hasn't it?

    Boonsiang says hi. Don't be rude, say hi back!


    Look, my bag is transparentttt!


    I find myself so funny whilst talking to Cheechai on MSN. (I figured you wouldn't understand why I was funny, so here's the scenario: Cheechai was asking for the differences between ASDL and cable so I did the following..)

    Click to enlarge, dumbass.



    It took me so freaking long to finish this post and I don't even know why.

    And it's upsetting me so to see that people reads my blog, but fails to comment/tag to make my day!


    Oh, it's official. Tomorrrow (or rather, later.. It's 4am now) is MANGO DAY.

    50% off Mango apparels, COME TO MUMMY!

    Aucun commentaire: