Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, juin 24, 2007

    All good things come to an end

    Term 2 of Year 2.1 adjourns TOMORROW.

    :( I still haven't enjoy enough. And the thought of getting back the term test results is more than enough to put me off totally. And to think about the oncoming tests on Francais (French in French) and the plenty plentiful of projects...



    I found this on a forum online:

    Bonne chance pour l'examen (Good luck on your test)!

    I'm placing my bet that the majority of the people taking Francais will need TONS of BONNE CHANCE (good luck).

    Siao liao lah!



    Stefanie miss-called me like more than a dozen times to tell me an emergency (I was sleeping!!!). TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF NEW URBAN MALE BUY-3-GET-ONE-FREE SALE! So I hurried down and we purchased our pretty pretty shirts.

    Kinda embarrassing though, we were short of cash and all.

    But all is well; and I NEED to start revising Francais.


    See you lovelies to school tomorrow. :)

    Aucun commentaire: