Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, juillet 10, 2005

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMELIA! (and Daddy.)

    Time : 10.35 pm

    This is supposed to be an earlier post! I am so sorry. :D

    As mentioned before, I said to post up some photos. Here they are!

    Taken exactly 1 year ago, to celebrate Amelia's birthday.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    :) We have matured sooo much. *tears*

    Read all about last year's celebration here and here !

    Anyway, let's talk about yesterday.

    It was darling Amelia's birthday on Saturday 09/07/2005! :) and along with Xianneng. I was late with Joyce to meet the rest of the Papers. Very sorry people, and Amelia.. sorry to make you so rush. :(

    We took neoprints! Ahhh~ The good o' tradition of our's. This time, we have 1 no less. :) Stefanie and Amelia went back home and the rest of us lunched and walked around. Sure had lots of fun with the sunglasses at TopShop. Haha. The belt that I wanted to get was gone. Bummer.

    We took a cab down to 56 Meyer Road after that. Amelia's aunty's place was kinda cool. There's a pool, function room, tennis court, gym and a playground! The food was good too. Kelly, Cheryl, Gabriel, Maosheng and Sweeyim were there too!

    Anyway, eleven of us (The Papers, Kelly, Cheechai, Yonghan, Koonann, Koonpheng and Siewling) chipped in to get Amelia a new pair of spectacles that she had been eyeing. Ain't we (Lecia, Huixian and me) sucha geniuses? I mean, who would have thought of getting spectacles? Of course, we didn't had her degrees, so fibbed and got Joyce to put an act in front of her. Joyce told her that her spectacles were spoilt (this is true!) and needed to do some reading or something like that, and Amelia lent Joyce her spectacles. VIOLA! We got her degrees.

    Amelia sure was happy. *smugs*

    Did I mentioned that I bought new beads?

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    The colorful ones look so yummy right! It looks like those sweet necklace I useda savour in.

    Amelia is one super lucky and happy bitch. I mean, she has everything a girl could possibly ask for. A happy family, good grades, good looks, good complexion, good figure, a very enlarged happy family tree, a perfect boyfriend and many more. (Amelia: must cherish all you have ah!) Haha. You should check out her present load. (O.O)

    The whole gang of us hanged out together throughtout the night. I couldn't stop teasing Maosheng and Lecia! THEY LOOK SO ALIKE! Everyone agreed that they looked like siblings. They just have this look, that look oh-so-alike. Maosheng's mother must have abandoned Lecia somewhere 16 years ago..

    Everything we did really tires me out. 3 cakes for the whole function! WHEE!! There's tiramisu, mango and green tea for you to choose from. I was so full can! Haha. Got home and stumbled into my comfortable bed.

    ***
    Today's my Daddy's birthday! Say cheese, Papa!

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    We had dinner at Jack's Place and I spent the whole day slacking, doing F&N Part B and photo-whoring!

    WARNING! (I don't know what else to say.. 'cause I'd be insulting myself. Lol.)

    I love my shirt!
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Hello! My name is YingTing!
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Hello! My name is YingTing and this is my best friend.. Erm.. PIGGY! (birthday present!)
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Hello! My name is YingTing and this is my best friend.. Erm.. TORTISE!
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Hello! My name is YingTing and this is my favourite band, ENERGY!
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Hello! My name is YingTing and this is my camera!
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    End your day with this:
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    And be sure to have a good night sleep. The chocolate really taste freaking good. Vodka Mudshake: Chocolate! 4.0% of alcohol only. :) Must try!

    Aucun commentaire: