Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, mai 11, 2007

    <3

    For once in 38215178302 days, I finally saw the original Blogger post layout. No overlapping or whatsoever. WOOHOO!


    Anyway, Weesiang told me of this tactic to like, for www.blogger.com, make it www2.blogger.com and woah, it works. So here I am spreading this piece of good news around. Hahaha. Weesiang is smart!



    I BLOODY HELL DON'T LIKE DMSD.

    It is so !#$%^&*(*&^%$# frustrating to do the lab sessions and at times, I really feel like bashing the monitor, making the Command Prompt window vanish before my eyes.

    In today's two hours lab, I spent like, one hour doing nothing productive, copying answers and resting my legs on the table.



    Anyway,

    it had been days filled with Koonpheng!


    We went Vivo to shop but I couldn't set my mind on what to buy and so I went home with no yellow plastic bags with "Forever 21" shouting out loud.

    So, :(.



    Easter eggs from Candy Empire!

    Woah, I spent $8.50 (I can still feel this piercing pain in my heart) picking Freddos there. Ouch!




    OUT! TGIF TOMORROW! :D

    Aucun commentaire: