Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, mai 24, 2007

    Colon Capital B

    Bonjour!

    Ditched lectures with Koonpheng today and we tried the new drinks with all the advertisement craze!


    Anything and Whatever.

    Hmmm, the whole concept is so cute lah. Not a fan for Anything anyway. Or maybe it's just our luck for getting that flavour, which I suppose is Cola??

    DO YOU KNOW? The drinks of Anything and Whatever are like, random. So the cans of Anything or Whatever can be of different flavours, you can see whatever flavours they have on the site!


    Went over to his place and played eyeliner with Koonann.

    Ahaha!


    Apparently, I'm like the only fan of his gothic look! :D



    All the Year 2.1s in Engineering had Apel presentation about organisations served by volunteers and it was so lame with capital L.


    This photo is so cute! Thank you, Wanqi.. Hahaha.



    After school, I went to tutor Stefanie for Maths.

    Seriously, I couldn't believed what I just typed too. Woah, who would've thought that YT who failed E maths throughout her years in secondary school, will be able to cope with Engineering Maths and SIM's maths.

    O.O

    But then again, YT is sucha bright, brillant, smart, intelligent, clever girl.

    ^_^v

    You'd find the tie I had on my neck familar if you're from HTM! Haha.

    Amelia popped by to




    act emo and wait for our tuitioning to end and we had supper with Huixian!




    The twins came by with the Shrek ears after soccer, and we all played with it.



    My ears are of the wrong sides, if you realised. Hahaha.


    and Yay!

    We all went home and now, I AM SUPER TIRED.


    Due to GSS, I'll be working like, everyday starting from tomorrow. The hard labour will only end on Thursday. Zzz..

    You'd definitely be seeing less of me here, so yeah.


    HEY GIRLS, are you ready for GSS? As your friendly blogger, I shall remind you to wear clothes which are less complicated in taking off (to try clothes faster), wear comfortable shoes (so you can shop more and faster without pain or discomfort, plus it's tough to remove sneakers for trying other shoes), bring big shoulder or sling bag (to put shopping bags in and to have free hands, bring your boyfriend along (to carry shopping bags!), and most importantly, REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR CHARGE CARDS, DEBIT CARDS, CASH!!!

    Aucun commentaire: