Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, mai 16, 2007

    Thumbdrive?

    I lost my thumbdrive.


    Oh, the pain.

    The agony of losing all the files I've saved from Year 1.1.

    All the java codings..

    All the projects I've done so far.

    And one of my photos.

    Gone.

    Mummy is sorry to leave you in MobComp lab (EN19-7-88) [It'd be nice if you'd just return it to me because I know very well that I left this .doc that contains my personal details to assist you in locating me. If you're going to use it for personal gain, I do hope you insert my thumbdrive to your system] before having the chance to cure you from your terminal disease that had been eating up your memory.


    Well, anyway.. I've got a new one already! No Flashy.exe is coming near this new darling. Fwah, my first technology gadget bought off my own pocket. Ouch.



    I don't know why but people seems to be forgetting about my existence online! No tags or comments on da blog, and no comments or whatever from Friendster (somehow, I think it has to do with my change of status :( ).

    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE MY EXISTENCE?!

    Aucun commentaire: