Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, mai 19, 2007

    Sick (again)

    I'm so sick (no pun intended) and tired of being sick sick sick.

    This is like the fourth time I'm falling ill in 2007.


    Urghhhhhhhhhhh.... Go bug someone else and make him/her sick, you stupid bug! STOP PICKING ON ME!



    We had a great session of karaoking at Sweeyim's dad's karaoke joint earlier and I know just how wonderful my voice will be like tomorrow and the following days.

    More about today later in the night, because I am very deprived from sleep now.



    It seems like yesterday when I finally stopped coughing and now JT's bringing COUGH BACK. Okay, not funny.


    Ogay nor (ahahaha. The way my DMSD teacher talk is seriously getting on my nerves), more later. Ciao!

    Aucun commentaire: