Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, mai 21, 2007

    Yet another day

    Sorry it took me so long to blog, because my illness got the better half of me during the weekends.. and I had to call in sick for work and stuff, so yeah. I did have a MC for not blogging too! Bwahaha.

    School was pretty screwed for me with two quizzes which I knew nuts about. Bah! It's not my fault that all the modules just have to be so boring and theory-based..!

    On a lighter note, I had lunch with Koonpheng and Huixian!

    After lunch, Huixian and I went to SugarLoaf@TCA, which is pretty cool!


    The layout of the place is nice and PINK. I LIKE.


    The whole cafe was filled with HTM students on service! Hahaha. I feel so sad for the guys who had to keep their hair short, and the girls who have to look prim, proper and have all the hair tied back.

    Seriously, I feel for you people man.

    Especially for the bob-heads, because I've been there and I know how horrible it'll be with no hair near the face.


    Amelia was there with her classmates too!

    Huixian and I tried their Mango sorbet, Honey ice-cream, banana muffins, peach Italian soda, grenadine Italian soda, which were all prepared by the students from CCM (if I'm not wrong)!

    Definitely edible!!

    Nice place to chill after school.


    ANYONE CAN JUST GIMME A CALL!!


    *

    Last friday was CCN day!

    Seriously, all the acronyms in TP are driving me INSANE. What CCM, CMM, CCN, etc etc.

    PFFT!

    Well anyway, CCN stands for Campus Care Network, according to the balloon we got for donating to TPSU!

    BALLOONS!

    Do realise that my balloon was alot uglier than Amelia's. :(

    My balloon looked so much more like a lightbulb than a heart.

    Happy people with happy balloons!


    We ate the helium in the balloons and Amelia sounded like me, and I sounded well, like an even younger kid. DAMN CUTE, I TELL YOU. HAHAHA.

    Balloons don't float with carbon dioxide. :(


    Stefanie went to meet the boy and we went Mango to play with clothes!

    Urghh, I look so whoreegibarrr.


    But Amelia likes!

    Alot, in fact. Hahaha.


    Sweeyim invited the gang over to her dad's KTV joint and so we all hopped over!



    The place is nicely decorated and the rooms are all roomy and spacious!



    I like those lights! They turn around and around and the light changes shapes! (OMG, I sound so bimbotic.)


    And the system rates your singing!

    Not so sure about the accuracy or how they actually judge the voice, but I got 100% for Tong En's Beng Lai leh! Wahaha!

    I remembered Joyce and I got serveral 100%s, which can simply mean that we got wonderful voices! LOL.

    Jayven and Koonpheng came around too!

    If you'd like to check out the place, contact Sweeyim!

    *

    Okay, yet another quiz tomorrow. Ciao!

    Aucun commentaire: