Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, mai 12, 2007

    TGIF

    Amelia, Huixian, Lecia and I went town!

    Amelia and I bought a pair of Tiffany & Co. inspired rings for each other and we exchanged the rings!


    (This is random, but I think we look cute. Haha!)




    Hahaha. Bitch.


    And eh, anyway, stop staring at my dress, I wore shorts inside!



    We took neoprints!

    It's like, so nostalgic lah. It's been ages since the Papers took neoprints. Ever since we took the effort to go places outta the ordinary, we stop frequenting the shopping centres, which thus resulted in the lack of neoprints.

    When was your last neoprint taking session?










    LOVES! :)

    I bought the shirt I was hesitating to get yesterday from Forever 21, Koonpheng came around and we went home.

    Today is like, super short with no frills but still, I like!



    Eh! Avril Lavigne's When you're gone is nice. :)

    All the words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it OK

    Aucun commentaire: