Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, mai 16, 2007

    *yawns*

    I woke up having the feeling that I just woke up from a shut eye at 6am, and I definitely slept earlier than 2am.

    It felt so terrible.



    School was a bore as usual, Shuyi and I skipped the combined APEL lecture at the TCC along with SiahMong and Rosie and we lunchy lunched at Flavours while waiting for Koonpheng and Gibson.

    Shuyi and I had French and I felt so lost after skipping last week's lecture, last week's tutorial and this week's lecture. Bravo, YT!

    Jerome is very very cute and delighting today! Damn kuailan, but in this total hilarious way. :D

    After French, we waited for the TP soccer trial to begin and end, well, I REALLY SALUTE ROSIE.

    *salutes*



    I got so uncomfortable sitting on the spectacular stand, I was hungry and this stupid flying insect (I seriously don't want to know if it's a moth) flew to my neck, much to my dismay and alarm alarm and dismay.

    The sun went down, the cows went home and my mother was screaming at the top of her lungs from Eunos for me to go home, when the trial ended and the girls went home while the guys went for more soccer.

    Go figure.



    Right, time to revise on Networking Infrastructure for tomorrow's quiz. Sian.

    Aucun commentaire: