Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, mai 06, 2007

    Bored

    Something's like, wrong with Blogger from both the Internet Explorer view and Mozilla view.

    I'm really boredd....
    And I realised I hadn't done ANYTHING for school and it had been two weeks since school adjouned. Oh, actually I did copied my timetable down once?

    Awww..


    I was just painting my toenails (The horror, really. I can't paint my own nails for nuts.) and I have this toe on my left foot which is like, BLACK. I forgot what the condition was, but it's disgusting. I've been covering it with paint for quite some time.

    And because I'm using lousy nail polish from The Face Shop, it can't really the blackness of the nail and it looks soooo horrible.

    I need a manicurist. Like now. :(

    A good foot scrub will be delighting too.


    You know what? I really think I ought to do something for school. I mean, I can't expect myself to do well, while I'm always working, going out, shopping, watching Southpark and all..

    Like wise men always say, it's the hard work and attitude that produces the results yeah.

    Anyway, I'm sure it's not too late for me to get started now! It's just going to be week 3!





    THAT'S IT!

    I am going to color my timetable! Each module shall have it's very own neon gay color!

    Aucun commentaire: