Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, mai 26, 2007

    GSS

    The GSS started yesterday and I've yet to visit Topshop or Forever21. Talk about serious lack of retail therapy.

    Sale shoppers are super bitches. And it doesn't help alot with the fact that I work in a boutique where the sale is seriously crazy. I got poked in the ribs by hangers, stomped on the toes, shoved away so many times that I felt like I'm on a battle field instead.

    For the past days, I was attached to the footwear section and whenever I came out with a requested size of certain shoes, I'll scream out "SIZE 5!" and the customer will raise her arm and indicate that the shoes are for her.

    It's hilarious to see their expressions. Heeheehee!!

    It's just so funny that the shoppers are responding to their shoe sizes. Or maybe I was too bored working, so any little tinsy thing makes me laugh.

    So anyway, Hi! My name is Yingting but you can also call me size 6!



    On a brighter note, I've like, bought reserved 3 items from m)phosis and they are going to cost me just $18. HAHAHA.

    And on an even brighter note, I just recieved my pay from last month (in which I worked only one day. Hah.) and I spent it all at La Senza.

    And more about my expenses, I just bought tickets to watch SBSP Live with Lecia. Can you hear the sound of my heart break???

    But then again, it's SBSP.. ARE YOU READY, KIDS?


    I'm like , in the midst of blogging, online shopping, friendstering and waiting Southpark.
    This is life.

    Though, a massage chair will do me so much good too.

    Aucun commentaire: