Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, mai 31, 2007

    For the past few weeks, I've set my mind to buy a light wash demin jeans but no shops that I frequent has it!

    And FINALLY, Topshop decided that yep, it's about time we come out with that color, but we shall limit the sizes, and produce more large sizes since people should have been pigging out alot!

    The day my eyes set on it. IT WAS LOVEEEE.

    Ah, fuck it, no size. No matter how I flipped through the rack, nope, no small sizes will arrive in front of me.

    During my work break, I just had to go see it again! The darling jeans kept flashing in my mind!!! And there I saw it, a size W25! O.O


    Rushed off to try and hesitated like mad whether to get it since I was thinking of wearing it baggier.

    After work, it was gone.



    And alas, no other outlets have it too.

    My heart broke into a million pieces.








    But anyway, I bought a pair from Zara, so yay!

    I'm so tired, I can just sleep now. Urghhh, I oughta start mugging already! :(


    HAPPY VESAK DAY!!

    Aucun commentaire: