Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, mai 04, 2007

    Cough cough cough

    First off, MANY MANY THANKS who had made my birthday wonderful! I'd like to thank everyone who chipped in for my birthday present, planned by Papers. And, I'd have sent you guys my personal thanks if only I know who had contributed, but because I didn't get any card (looks at Joyce).. THANK YOU GUYS!

    And thanks to everyone else who sent their wishes and presents. LOVE YOU GUYS.



    On the eve of my BIRTHDAY, I had Sakae with Lecia. Fwah, we had buffet and sooooo fulllllllll. Both of us caught the sick bug and we were like, taking turns to cough cough cough. I think that we scared quite a few customers away thinking that Sakae was the cause. Haha.



    After that, we went down to meet Huixian, Amelia and Koonpheng and we counted down to my birthday! :D



    Yesterday was my BIRTHDAYYY! Went Suntec with Stefanie right after school to eat Ben and Jerry's. And again, Stefanie's sick too! Two sick girls at B&Js. Hahaha.


    We waited for the rest of the girls to come down from school and we had Changing Appetites for dinner.

    The food was quite good, in my opinion. Or maybe I was just hungry. The combo platter we ordered was sinfully good. I can hardly feel my voice after that.

    I got another cake! :D




    This Patrick plushie is from my classmates, Wanqi, Weiling and Wendrey. MANY THANKS. So cute. :D I got like, this whole big happy family of Patricks at home.


    Speaking of Patrick, I WANNA WATCH THE SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS LIVE LAH.

    More details here

    Does anyone wanna go with me?? Anyone...?

    I wanna watch, take photos with Patrick and buy all the Patrick-themed stuff from the booth. I want.... :( Fwah, I may just buy the Programme book too!





    We forgot to take group photo with Stefanie! :(



    After dinner, I went to meet Koonpheng and gang for Spiderman 3! I thought it was quite good leh, don't know why there've been negative comments about it. Hmmm.



    Amelia texted me to search around my house when I was home, and I found my present! Hahaha. At first, I believed her that it had been there for quite a while already, and it was just that I didn't notice, but my maid told me early this morning that the girls popped over to put stuff here last night. Haha.

    My presents are Ralph Lauren Romance perfume and MAC foundation. :D Thanks thanks! Me love me love!



    Fwah, I've been coughing too long and too hard and my gastric hurts like fuck. :( Need. Painkillers. Badly.

    Been procrastinating to go to the doctor's. =\ By the time I finally set my heart and money to see one, I'd be on the road to recovery already. Hah!



    Anyway, there's something wrong with people! Whenever I cough, someone will be like,
    someone: Are you ok?
    me: *continues coughing* no...
    someone: *ignores me* Let's go Topshop!

    So, there's nothing I can expect you to answer to my "no", but then again, why ask and then change topic almost immediately? Hahaha. Human beings are weird. Just weird.


    Tags replies
    Amelia: I KNOW. SO cute of Daniel...
    Cheechai: Stop thinking about it!
    Weiming: not for you to see one leh. =P
    Creepyboy: it's not exactly the same, if you look really really closely. Sometimes my hair is messier, sometimes it's neater. :D




    KOONPHENG! :)

    Aucun commentaire: