Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, janvier 29, 2008

    The Art of Seduction

    Advertorial

    The Art of Seduction - Magic workshop
    EXCLUSIVELY @ The Art of Music!
    2 - 3 February
    $88 - 4 hours workshop

    Think Valentine's day + magician you + highly amused her = One fantastic night (if you get what I mean)

    Guys, this is your chance to impress the lady of your dreams and score points with her! If you have no ladies in mind, fret not. You can easily use magic to pick up a lady, since.. how can one not be impressed with magic tricks?!!

    The magician is a buddy of mine, and he never fail to amuse me with his tricks. He is really really good. (Y) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

    Never underestimate the power of magic yo. ;)


    Props and notes will be provided.

    RSVP: weiming.theartofmusic@gmail.com

    Aucun commentaire: