Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, janvier 02, 2008

    Happy new year?

    I spent the last few hours of 2007 lying in bed, nursing my swollen and itchy face.

    For some fucking reasons, my face got allergic towards something.. and it got really itchy in the morning (was in school. I've got school on NYE, thank you very much..) and then it got red, swollen and puffy.

    Sigh.

    Anyway, I got so freaked out, the classmates, Brian and Xerxes, brought me to some clinic opposite the school and I still feel so conned. $50 for some bloody cleanser and 2 medicines?!?!

    And a MC I took for the sake of taking (school ended for the day already and who needs a MC for the 1st of Jan?). And oh, I got him to take my body temperature.. And my blood pressure too..

    Well, I might as well make my money worthwhile right?!?!!

    Damn, I shouldn't ignore Xerxes and allow him to let the doctor check my abdomen too.

    BUT STILL!!!

    Wahlaozxzx. :(


    Oh, enough digressing, so yup.. I spent the last few hours and the subsequent day at home.. in bed.

    So much for my happy new year. *claps*

    [UPDATED]
    Oh, I forgot to mention my allergy brought along my newly-found OCD to keep. washing. my. face too.
    [/UPDATED]


    I need some lovin', man.



    Something random:

    YINGTING says (1:02 AM):
    LUBS
    Amelia says (1:02 AM):
    wuff
    YINGTING says (1:05 AM):
    meow?
    Amelia says (1:05 AM):
    i wuff u
    YINGTING says (1:05 AM):
    meow?
    Amelia says (1:05 AM):
    shut up!
    YINGTING says (1:05 AM):
    HAHHAA.

    Aucun commentaire: