Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, janvier 10, 2008

    I is GoL CHAMPION

    Today is the GAME OF LIFE (Spongebob Squarepants edition yo!) day at my crib!

    Proudly contributed by Santa Tom for Christmas (YT not included)


    Well, I gotten the board game like last year (trying to make it sound so long ago) and I only had one shot at the game with Tom and Persley on one fine day and IT AIN'T ENOUGH.

    So I made the girls come over and playyyyyyyyyy with me. And the Mummy was really sweet to ask the maid to cook my favourite dried mee siam for the whole gang. Heheheh.



    Introducing the players..




    .. and let the game begin!





    I can't take it. I just have to get bimbotic for a lilllllllllll while..

    Patrick is so cutezxzxzz! ^^




    Money, money, money; must be funny!



    We played two rounds of GoL (I IS WINNER WINNER WINNER!!) and we chillax-ed all the way at my crib until the cows and Lecia went home to give the birthday girl her expected birthday surprise, just right before her birthday ends. :D

    19 friggin' candles for the 19 years old babe!



    We hung outside her crib for the longest time with the lit candles, because the bugger took soooooo long to come out!!

    But nonetheless..


    HEHEHEH. This is like the third year the three of us went down to "surprise" the girl and every year.. she expected something of this sort to happen.

    I so swear it's not gonna happen next year already. :P


    Your friend littered the corridor. :D


    I totally dig chillax sessions like today's and I so want more! Sometimes, it just doesn't really matter where or what you're doing, because it's the company that matters aye. Papers, let's have more of such nights! Screw Minds Cafe, I'VE GOT GoL! :x

    And oh, if you're interested, buzz me and you shall come over and play GoL with me. HEHEHEH. Alternatively, I can always bring the friggin' big box out. :))



    Help me say the words out loud

    Aucun commentaire: