Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, janvier 09, 2008

    Fat face

    After many many many procrastination..



    .. I finally made full use of the opportunity to sing karaoke, along with Xerxes and Weiming.

    HEHEHEHEH.



    And I bought this super old school biscuits from some random minimart.


    The primary schools of my era (sighiamfuckingoldsigh) useda sell these biscuits at like 10cents. I'm sure you ever tasted this too. You're just as old as I am.



    COOL YO. Friggin' nostalgic. (H)




    We skipped off to school after that and YT passed all her term tests. :D :D :D And the super sweet Yihui waited for me to end class and we skipped off towards town! The girl practically went crazy and she friggin' bought four pairs of shoes.



    Yihui = power.

    Well, my card got confiscated by the Mummy.. so, zzz.. YT can't shop in the days to come. :( I need a job.. a sugar daddy.. two jobs.. and a boyfriend.


    My hair looks so longgggggggggg in this photo, I just have to post it up. :D I don't even care my face looks so omgwtf fat.



    And YT's finally beginning to feel like, 2008 might just be a good year.

    Aucun commentaire: