Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, janvier 02, 2008

    The morning breeze

    I couldn't sleep last night because I was too recharged from all the rest I've gotten..



    So I put on my TP shirt..






    ... the old Manjusri shorts..




    ... my old.. but still in brand new condition shoes..





    ... plugged the earplugs and with the iPod playing tunes from the "PARTAYEEEE!" playlist..





    ... and HELLO.. WORLD at 6.37am this morning.

    Yes, the Adidas watch is really old.. I can't run with my Guess? watches right?!?!!




    So, I went morning jogging around the good ol' estate!



    I know it's hard to believe, but HELLO?!?!?!!! I've got photos as evidence yo! Stop doubting my words, bitches. And yes yes.. I know you're so proud of me. (H)(Y) Leave a tag (or comment) to tell me you're impressed! Ha.



    It was a really funny experience seriously.

    Well, it's my first time jogging around the estate.. So I brought out.. my iPod.. my phone.. and my camera.. which are way too heavy for my oh-so-lose Manjusri shorts (.. prolly because I lose too much weight. Heheheh. Or the shorts just expanded wayyy too much la)..

    The shorts couldn't stop drooping down, I got pissed and I emptied my pockets and jogged with all the stuff on my hands. Yes, it was awkward. Thank you very much.

    And get this: I dropped the $5 I brought out to give myself a treat at 7-11 after the jog.







    It's really upsetting okay. I mean.. here you see this leopard trying to change its spots.. and yet you deliberately sabotage the whole situation and make it feel worse for trying to change for the better??

    How mean is that?!!



    So I went another round about the estate, hoping to find the missing note.. But oh wells..

    I went home all sweaty and dejected, and the Daddy, feeling proud of his daughter (finally) doing some exercise, reimbursed the $5. HAHAHAHAHAHA.


    HAPPY. And I skipped to school wobbly.. because I can hardly feel my feet now.


    And there's only two ways out of this situation:

    1. Start exercising regularly, so I wouldn't feel the aches no more.
    2. Ditch the whole regime and... DONUTS!! Where's my donuts?!?!?!!!

    Peace out!




    Had classes as usual; Xerxes, Weiming and I stood about the mushroom for the longest time.. guy watching.. and dissing all the cute ones who barely reach my chin.

    Why the fuck are all the guys shrinking??

    I'm sorry, I know you all can't help it.. and I can't help complaining too. It's just so.. distressing la? Sigh..

    Back to the drawing board.....




    Shopped in town with Stefanie after that..

    and she's digging the bangs once again! WOOHOO..



    ... and I'm really happy with the load I've gotten today. :D And I loveeeeeeeeeee Stefanie today so muchiiex with her insecurities. Heheheheh.





    It's not funny when you hadn't slept for more than 24hours and I'm really getting kinda zonked out already. OUT!

    Aucun commentaire: