Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, janvier 24, 2008

    When one gets too bored..

    I am currently doing an one day job at this company as the receptionist. As the receptionist, all I have to do is sit at the entrance, answer calls and press the bell when customers walk in. So most of the time, I am chillax-ing at the computer, clicking and typing away.

    And this gets really really boring after a while.. 'cause I've already done whatever I can do online and I am seriously running out of ideas.

    ARGH.

    Don't mind me ranting, because there's nowhere else for me to shout out loud. :D


    I had a really bad date recently. I didn't want to mention it, because I was hoping to put the incident behind. Ha. Never mind that.. it's not the agenda anyway.

    My point is: Sometimes, looks, the entire package and job (I'm sure you know what I mean).. can be so deceiving aye? Someone can easily impress you with a few photos, a short profile, a Friendster smile/message and a casual smile.

    Whoever will THINK that someone who is physically-inclined will be a person you wish you never met?

    I mean, naturally, we'll start thinking that person will be THE ONE.

    Perhaps this is why some people say, "You win some, you lose some." You really can't have everything in the world huh?

    That sucks. I want a hamsum, rich, tall, humorous boyfriend.

    Before you start scrolling down to my tagboard and working whatever's left of your brain cells on how to flame me for being superficial.. I know I am superficial (and materialistic, for that matter) and I am not ashamed to admit so. The thing is, I can afford to be so, and I don't see any valid reasons for me to not be. So, whatever.

    Think whatever you want, I really can't be bothered anymore. (Plus, deleting tags can be a pain.)



    And just 15 minutes before I knock off. YAY! And I am going for Sakae with Sister Amelia. KTHHXBYE.

    Aucun commentaire: