Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, janvier 19, 2008

    because I don't want you to waste your money




    DO NOT WATCH CLOVERFIELD. DO NOT WATCH CLOVERFIELD. DO NOT WATCH CLOVERFIELD. DO NOT WATCH CLOVERFIELD. DO NOT WATCH CLOVERFIELD.


    The quality of the movie is the standard of what I could film down with my old Sony T-7 camera. Seriously, the images were so shaky, the cameraman (or maybe they got a kid to film the movie) MUST be hyperventilating or suffering a heart attack.

    The shaky motion made us all so giddy and nauseous, we left halfway through the movie. :S

    Well, if you caught the movie, please leave a tag to let me know the ending. I'm intrigued to find out if everyone died. Deeply appreciated.

    No thumbs-up. Nuff' said.




    And I'm still too lazy to upload last weekend's photos.. HEEHEEHEE. I discovered (Yay, Huixian!!) MobTV, so I lost interest in blogging. But I just have to inform you guys not to watch the money la.




    Just before I go..


    (Click to view eFlyer)

    I hope to see you at Cafe Del Mar later (19 January) because I'd be working for the event. Buzz me if you'd be popping by. 1-for-1 beer yo!




    [UPDATE]
    I don't know if I'm asking too much.. But all I ask of is just your Friday evenings.

    Not just a dinner. Not just an hour. But the entire evening without disturbance even before the clock strikes nine.

    Maybe I am just envious most of you has have got a partner you can ditch the girlfriends for. Maybe I am just unhappy I am never close to being second next to a boyfriend. Maybe I am just a selfish bitch for wanting the whole of your Friday night.

    Or maybe I just really want to spend a nice evening with all of you girls.
    [/UPDATE]




    And I will be back with decent updates when I feel like it.


    BYEZXZXZ.

    Aucun commentaire: