Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, janvier 21, 2008

    妈,团圆了!

    I am finally bored free enough to put a stop to my procrastination and sort out my photos and blog. :D HURRAY!


    Anyway, I've also finally decided that I am too free (and too poor, have too little friends and too many things to buy) and I went out looking for jobs like, everywhere. I got short-listed for one, worked for like, 4 days before I decide I couldn't take the environment anymore.. And then I started doing odd jobs like, those one day stuffs. And now I just got short-listed for another one, and I'm going for some product training this weekend!

    That pretty much explain why I hadn't been blogging.. Because I always get so wore out after work, I only have enough energy to crawl into my comfy crib.

    And I just realized after spending so much time playing with the photos.. that I have a friggin' quiz tomorrow. GG. *sighs* Actually I had a pretty good reason for my hiatus. I have been mugging and doing my projects really, really hard.



    I am kidding NOT.


    Or maybe I am. :P Whatever it is, I certainly know I'd be getting busier with project deadlines to meet. :( SIGH SIGH SIGH.


    School and work aside..




    Because the photos are so old already.. I don't see a point in caption much and maybe I'm just too lazy. Lalala.




    It's always nice to see all of us take the effort to meet up altogether, six times a year just to celebrate the days we grow older. Though there's actually nothing much to celebrate about being old.. Hmmm.




    I know I always say this, but just look how much we're grown man!



    :D






    The short while at PLAY was really.. an eye-opener. I still find it amazing that everyone shares the toilet and we girls will walk past the guys at the urinals to get to the cubicles. Not that it really matters though aye?



    Digressing, this cheese-flavoured HELLO PANDA is really yummy! It's just like the cheese cracker we always eat.. but CUTER.




    Okay, back to what I've been doing.. On Saturday (19th January), it was the opening of my aunt (大伯母)'s saloon!


    It's situated like, 30 steps away from home. (Y) I'm so going down often for facials. Muahaha.


    Delighted 大伯母! (Anyway, I took these photos off Shan's blog. Don't mind aye ;))


    Meet Bernadette aka Shan and her cousin, which makes her my cousin too, I think, Pearlyn.. and we went crazy cam-whoring..






    .. and I worked for Cafe Del Mar's 1st anniversay after that.




    (According to group photo) Yours truly, Cassandra, Serene and Jayz; and I can still remember vividly how Cass and I winced while posing with the buckets 'cause they are friggin' heavy. Ha.

    In my opinion, the crowd was kinda sad for an anniversary. Shouldn't anniversary parties be overflowing with people and more people?

    And my legs are still aching from the walking on sand with boots. I can so feel my calf muscles hardening. Boohoohoo!






    I couldn't stop stroking my little cousin's head. HEHEHEH. And after the baby shower, Mummy and I went shoppinggggggggggggggggg and I am a happy girl. :D




    School today and I used the most of my brain cells I ever did in school, so I was feeling extremely jaded. But a ride on bus 5 totally perked me up because it's FRIGGIN' COOL.



    ZAI RIGHT?!?!?!!!

    Call me a mountain turtle (that is if you've seen this bus long time ago) because *squeaks* it was my first time on the F&N bus!

    :D :D :D

    DAMN COOLZXZXZ.

    Although it means that the bus capacity will be wayyy smaller (less seats!), it is still very innovative aye! ME LIKEY.

    The classmates, Xerxes and Weiming, and I walked around town and I went home a happier girl because I finally bought the watch I was searching island-wide for. YAY! :D




    And I'm out. CIAO.

    Aucun commentaire: