Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, janvier 07, 2008

    Who, me?


    Hello, world! :)

    I have no idea why I feel like it's been ages since I've blogged about my fucking mundane life.. But it hadn't been such a long time after all.



    Well, anyway, the term started, once again..


    Nothing much to complain, to think about it.. I just need to adjust my body clock real badly. I've been sleeping and waking up at the wrongest times..



    Shuyi, who hadn't been appearing on the blog for quite some time aye?


    On Sunday, fucking Tom went to sleep when he was supposed to hang out with me and I couldn't, argh, wake him up.




    So I camwhored, since I have nothing better to do. Ha. :D :D :D It has been longggggggggg since I've been like that.

    After like, forever.. We had Sakae for dinner (Yay!) and I couldn't stop snapping the camera.

    The salmon sashimi slices were really thick. Like, so unlike the outlet in town.. which gives really pathetic portions.


    Man. My photography is so good (Y), I wanna have Sakae again like, NOW.


    Ze boys.

    I iish coolz. (H)





    And I got bored thinking of captions, so.. whatever.



    Whenever I sees a bottle of Chivas, I still feel like going,"So much for true love, I'll take the Chivas instead."


    I woke up at the time my butt was supposed to be in class today. Sigh. Warning lettter.. And I accompanied Huixian to get her jab (My very brave girl!!) and we finally caught up after so long.

    And I'm off to watch Anastasia. Bye.

    Aucun commentaire: