Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, janvier 10, 2008

    I went down to CDC today with Ken, who just took his Basic Theory Test and is going to take another shot at it, with me this time, in April. HAHAHA! And I also caught One Missed Call with Tom after that and it's quite a good show, I guess. Freaks me out.

    Oh, on my bus ride home, I took the aisle seat beside this guy clutching on to his LV wallet and I fell sleep, face down. When I woke up, the LV wallet guy was gone.

    WTF. You have no idea how it feels man.

    I think he like, climbed over me to get out and I had no idea at all!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

    Wahlao. The couple beside me were like, staring at me with amusement. That friggin' guy made me feel like a retard. Come on! I would've known if he tried to wake me up right....

    I seriously wanna know how he managed to get out without disturbing me la!

    Aucun commentaire: