Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, janvier 29, 2008

    BAH

    So I've been recuperating at home for the past 3 days, but to no avail.

    Oh wells..



    Friday was spent with the girls, minus Joyce (TEEHEEHEE!).




    We did a little shopping here and there..

    These pair of heels totally kills. I was having so much difficulty trying to get to the mirror. Ha.


    CHECK OUT MY BLINK.




    Amelia cannot stop making funny faces to the camera.








    And then it's off to Zouk!



    It was also Cousin Jasmine's birthday so Bernadette and Yongsheng were there too. :)



    Jasmine's friends, Jasmine, Bernadette and yours truly.


    Mark's there too!



    Stefanie and I went shopping shopping shopping on Saturday. And I'm pretty much done with my Chinese New Year shopping.. are you? :)

    Oh, does any kind soul have any idea where to get like, gladiator sandals or sandals of that sort? BUZZ ME.

    And I'm just blogging for the sake of doing so. Maybe it's because I've been sleeping too much, I can't really think of anything to blog about anymore.

    The Mummy has been really nice to the sick YT. She has been at my beck and call, buying me food and all. Teeheehee. MWAHS. And OH! Amelia's gonna be knocking on my door in about 5 minutes. CAN'T WAIT. (:

    Aucun commentaire: