Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, janvier 25, 2008

    I should not ever let you go oh oh oh


    The two of us finally spent some quality time together just now, having dinner at Sakae, window-shopping and getting Amelia a makeover from my Carlsberg colleague, Cassandra (Thanks, babe).



    Every night you cry yourself to sleep
    Thinking: "Why does this happen to me?
    Why does every moment have to be so hard?"



    Ignorance is indeed, bliss.

    Why is it such that one can be so certain that finding out more about a particular something will be so upsetting.. and yet the one still insist, and get oneself hurt and dejected, only to justify the certainty?

    I can be so stubborn sometimes. !#$%&%#&*#

    And I am off to live in self-denial and await for tomorrow's happy times. :)

    Aucun commentaire: