Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, mai 06, 2008

    19 years and 3 days old.

    I know I is really getting old when I started feeling tired at 9pm on a Tuesday, just 3 days past my 19th birthday.

    T_T Why am I feeling so old.. so fast.


    Just a short update (because I still want you to be interested in the birthday post)..



    I got bored at home while waiting for my dinner to get digested.. I started playing with some collage program. :D

    I was alone after school on Monday and I went to do something really.. random.


    I chopped off my mane.

    Literally, of course.. since my mane is er, extended? :\



    SIGH. I heart pain. :(

    I look so different now. Plus people are telling me I look younger (yay!) and cuter (WTF??). I don't wanna look cute or anywhere near that can. :[

    Cute means ugly.

    BOOOOOO. And er, tell me you prefer me in short hair to boost my self esteem please. T_T


    Joann and I went to Foo House after school for dinner.


    Winner and Cherlyn were working there. :]

    And the food are nice! The service not bad only lor.. Some bloody waitress called Winner keep drawing my wrists with her pen. :(



    I've been spending so much time with Joann, I am beginning to sound like the bimbotic auntie her. -.- And she is also mimicking my crude languages. HAHA. Double trouble, yo. I is gonna see her in 10 hours' time, spend 9 hours in school together and go town together after that. WTFCCB!


    WHY JOANN ISN'T A GUY INSTEAD?!!?!?!!?! T_T

    Aucun commentaire: