Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, mai 16, 2008

    official girl

    I finally found the time to upload photos back at home! xD Seriously, school is turning me into this monster who returns home just to stumble into da crib immediately.    

    So ya.. YAY, PHOTOS!!

    Mine mine mine! Huahuahua.

    Bindi and her mother. Hahaha. So cute lar, please. They bully Jelly (pulling her antennas is bullying), Joann never make noise. I bring Jelly to my side, she kpkb. UNFAIR LOR, BITCH.


    I don't care lo. Come spoil my photo means I confirm will post up. I is don't care if you look horrible. 8-)

    Joann act emo.


    Ziying so cute. xD


    COLLON ROCKS!



    Joann everyday peek at my conversations. :[

    And then I peeked at hers too, and we both got fuming mad and moved our monitors away from each other's sight.


    HAHAHA. So secretive right? Anyway, we got caught doing so and were forced to move the monitors back. BAH.


    I went to meet part of the PAPERS (Amelia, Joyce, Lecia and Stefanie) after school and the last time I caught up with anyone of them was on my birthday. :S I have no idea how I can get so busy. SORRY, PEOPLE.

    STEFANIE!


    She said I didn't look happy enough and she barked at me to look happier, so..


    iPhone sucks luh. Resolution so lousy. 8-)

    Yours truly, Stefanie and Joyce.


    Lecia, me, Stefanie and Joyce.

    Joyce, Amelia and Lecia.

    LECIA!

    JOYCE!

    BFF :D

    Wow, Stefanie's fingers glow. O.O


    AMELIA EMILY EMILY!


    Steffie says hi.


    And it's officially the long weekend. WOOHOOOOOO. And it's also Camp KX. Hahaha if you get what I mean.

    OUT! Today is CCN day in TP and I is so gonna get myself a balloon to parade around Zouk. :D :D :D

    Aucun commentaire: